Monday, October 12, 2009

I figured out Victoria's secret...


I know what Victoria's Secret is. The secret is that nobody older than 30 can fit into their stuff...

I went and walked around the mall Sunday with Toby in his stroller. I needed to get out of the house and it was raining so I thought, why not go to the mall where it's indoors and warm and where I can walk around in stores with cute clothes to inspire me? The first store I went into was Victoria's Secret. I browsed through all of there super sexy lingerie and tried to imagine myself in it. Needless to say, I'm not THAT imaginative.
So today is Monday. A clean slate, fresh start to a new week. A chance to make this week really count. I'm going to try to run my mile at a 5 the entire time, cut my portions in half and hopefully loose maybe two pounds by next Monday. I haven't weighed in a while and have been getting a little pre-occupied and off track a bit so I plan on weighing in this Friday as well. Then from there I'm going to start weighing every Friday. That's my plan. I'm also going to start writing down what I eat every day. I got a little notebook to do it. I also got some Green Tea pills that I started taking that are supposed to be really good and help boost my metabolism. We'll see. Good luck to all who are in the same boat as me; and trying not to sink it...