Tuesday, September 7, 2010

I had a great weekend and worked through a lot of what I was feeling and why and I actually feel really great today! I'm excited to be back on track and I really feel like God is taking care of everything, including me. Just like I thought, I'm coming out of it stronger and closer to Him then I was before! It's amazing to me how that happens!

I'm SO excited for fall and the beautiful days ahead and I decided I'm going to start decorating early this year so I can enjoy it longer. The colors have already started changing here on the mountains anyway, so why not? I remember my mom used to say every fall that it looks like God just took a big paint brush and painted our world with warm colors for us to enjoy!

I just read this quote today and really related:

"There is just something about knowing that my failures, hardships, mistakes, losses and pain have meaning. For me, that understanding eases some of the agony of life and encourages me to keep on keeping on."

No comments: