Wednesday, November 24, 2010

My Thankfuls

Like every other year, I have SOOOOOOOO many things to be thankful for. Here are a few:

  • I have life growing inside of me!
  • My baby boy is three years old and strong and healthy and such a joy to us!
  • My husband. We've been through so much together and through it all have come out deeper in love.
  • PEACE within- I've experienced true peace this year
  • My large family. Where would I be without the support system that my family provides and the love that we have for each other? I think daily how lucky I am to not only come from such a big family, but one that is loving, caring and would do anything for anyone.
  • A warm house to live in
  • Our jobs
  • The food we have to eat
  • This country that I am so blessed to be born in
  • The relationships I've made this year in my church family
  • My brother Mark. I'm so thankful he's back and him and his kids are a part of our lives again
  • God. The peace He gives me every day. The joy that I only find in Him. Knowing that with Him I never have to worry about a thing and that He has me in the palm of His hand and loves me unconditionally.

"Be joyful always; pray continually; give thanks in all circumstances, for this is God's will for you in Christ Jesus" (I Thessalonians 5:16-18, NIV).

2 comments:

Sheila said...

What a wonderful post. I had no idea you blogged. I'm so happy to find it!

Amanda Leigh said...

Amen sister! Love you!