Sunday, April 11, 2010

Back in the Saddle Again!!

Okay, so it's been a few months, I'll admit. I had a lot going on in my life after the holidays ended and even thinking about loosing weight just was not a high priority on my list of things to do, although it of course was always weighing heavy (like me) on the back of my mind.

My plan was to get through the holidays and then really tackel my goals once and for all and start getting the weight off! Well what ended up happening instead was that January hit and me and my hubby decided we needed to get away to somewhere sunny so we left to sunny Cancun and were there for only two days when tradegy struck our family and we lost someone that we loved and was very dear to all of us. Let's just say, that put me just about out of commission of caring about anything else (especially my weight) for a while. Then right when I started to come out of that haze just a bit I then found out I was pregnant. I was super excited about that because we were hoping to get pregnant sometime this year. I just didn't think it was going to happen so soon. Once I found out I was pregnant I just figured that I would put Maci away along with my blog until I had the baby and was ready to get going on my weight loss journey again.

I miscarried just less then two weeks ago I am just starting to come to terms with that now and am once again looking at myself long and hard. I've decided that if I'm not going to be pregnant then I'm going to be getting in shape instead and making healthy choices so that when I do get pregnant again, I will be as healthy as possible. That takes me back to Maci and my blog so here I am back in the blogging world and pretty excited about it! Afterall, Spring is here which represents rebirth and renewal so what better time to get started again then now?!

I went down into my dirty basement last week and cleaned it all out, dusted off all of my workout equipment and cleaned off my white board so I can start fresh with writing down my goals again on it. I also got online and ordered a really cute outfit for Maci and I am moving her down in the basement where I will work out every day. I will be taking new pictures and posting them soon. I've talked to Jennie and we are going to do a Curves type workout because I have so much equipment. We figured we'll do 10 minutes at 6 stations and when we've got through them all we'll have worked out for an hour! I also want to do the 9 day Isagenix cleanse as well that I was planning on doing after the holidays. I just need to order a couple of things to start.

So, me and Maci are back and she's planning on getting me whipped into shape once and for all! Our boat is in the shop getting fixed and all of the warm, lazy days of summer will be here before we know it and I want to look my best and be ready to have the best summer of my life!! Any support/encouragement/suggestions will be much appreciated as I once again try to make it happen! Who's with me?!

3 comments:

Devri said...

Wahoo! Way to go girl! You are my inspiration! I need that push too, as I think about swimsuit season right around the corner!

Stephanie said...

You are always so positive. Good luck on your journey we are all behind you.

Nicole said...

Thanks guys!! I really feel good about things this time. It could be because spring is in the air but whatever it is I'm excited about it! Thanks for the support, it means a lot to me! :)