Thursday, April 15, 2010

Weigh Down Tonight

Okay, I am SO excited because I signed up for an online Weighdown workshop advanced class. That is the program I talked about a while ago that taught me how to start changing my attitude and relationship with eating all together and really made me change a lot of my previous bad habits. They now have a more advanced class that really goes deep into your heart and soul to continue to learn how to completely let go of any strongholds or idols that you still may be holding onto, whether it be overeating, smoking, drinking, etc. by learning to turn to God instead of strongholds. Anyway, the class starts tonight and it's an online 8 week course and I'm so excited to start it! I will be blogging and sharing about it as I go which I'm looking forward to as well. I feel like I'll be "killing two birds with one stone"; Loose weight and getting more spiritually in tune with God too! What better way to do it?! :)

"A safe stronghold our God is still, A trusty shield and weapon." -Martin Luther

2 comments:

Penn and Kass said...

That sounds really cool! Good Luck with it!

Tabitha said...

You go Girl!!!!!!!!!!!!!! trying to lose weight is a river! That can apply here.. right?? LOL