Saturday, September 12, 2009

I Just Chased the Ice Cream Man Down the Street

Well, okay, I really didn't. But I felt like it! I don't know what my deal is today but I have been craving ice cream all day! Don't worry, I didn't eat any. I would have, but I was never in a place that had it. My sister Jennie and I were at the Women's Expo all day Friday and today (Sat.) and I literally felt like all I did was eat crap from vendors. I did, however, still wake up this morning nice and early and jogged my mile before I even left. Yesterday was the first day I missed my mile in over a week and it was just becauase we had to leave so early to the expo to finish setting up and by the time I got home at almost 9 pm, all I wanted to do was snuggle with my baby boy and pass out, so I did. And that's okay that I missed a day. It will happen every now and again and the important thing is is that I got up this morning and jogged before I left so I wouldn't miss two days in a row.

Maci did a great job modeling our BFF apparel but having her right in the booth with me didn't stop me from eating the fudge that Jennie bought. I noticed when I get anxious or nervous, I like to eat. I'm going to be working on finding something else to do instead. Any ideas? I really don't want to be chasing the ice cream man down the street...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

In the morning pack some baby carrots or celery sticks. Both are great and are good snacks. Stick to eating small portions throughout the day and you wont get hungry.

Good luck!

Anonymous said...

Baby carrots my ass...try Haagen Dazs lowfat frozen yogurt, original vanilla or tart vanilla is my favorite...it's an excellent source of calcium with only 30 carbs and 2.5 grams of fat for a half cup serving size. If you want to feel better about it, grab a celery stick, one of the extra wide ones...that will serve as a very effective spoon to shovel the vanilla deliciousness into your piehole...ooops, sorry...icecream hole as fast as you can...."pack some baby carrots" PuuuLEASE??? If that still doesn't sound like a winner...Tabby has some breast milk in the freezer waiting for an appreciative consumer such as yourself...I'll go check the serving suggestions and get back to you on the fat content. Till then...peace out sista!! BTD

Mrs... said...

Well I caught the ice cream man and let me tell you this, he lurs you in with all his sweetness and you feel happy! Then suddenly you wake up and noticed that it came at a price! And the price is.... A HUGE ASS! so stay firm, WAY TO GO! you are my inspiration...