Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Sooooo Tired!

Okay, well today was day six of me jogging and I'm not going to lie, it was tough for me this morning and I almost didn't go down there. I woke up in the middle of the night and tossed and turned for about an hour because I felt hungry because I had had such an early dinner so I finally went downstairs and ate a yogurt from the fridge then went back up to my room and tossed and turned for another hour before finally drifting into a deep sleep at 5 am only to have Toby wake me up at 6 am on the dot (his usual waking time). Needless to say, I was pretty tired. I just couldn't find it in me to go get on my treadmill but knew if I didn't do it before work, I probably never would. So I went in the front room where Maci was standing there all chipper and skinny in those damn size 5 jeans and it didn't take her long to convince me to get my butt down there and get it over with. And you know what she told me? She said "If Kate, who has 8 kids can still find an hour each day to work out and look great, then so can you!" I listened to her and was glad I did even though after I started it took all I had to make it the full mile! Once again, she was right and I felt great when I was done. Here are the things I did differently today from my normal days:



Jogged 1 mile
Sugar-free creamer for coffee
Did not snack between meals
Didn't drink any sugary soda
Ate half a bowl of ice cream instead of whole bowl tonight (hey, I needed the treat!, shut up Maci!)
I didn't get a treat to bring back to the office after lunch even when asked. I put my foot down and said NO!

All in all, I think I'm on the right track. It may take some time but I'm okay with that. Patience is my middle name right now and I learned that the faster you take off the weight, the faster you'll put it back on (and then some) so do it right so it STAYS OFF! Good night, sleep tight, maybe my butt will shrink tonight...he he he...

1 comment:

Mrs. Married sex Journal said...

I'm so proud and inspired by you! I need to get a MACI! and my butt DIDN'T shrink when I was asleep, I'm sure of it BUT, i'm right there with you, I need to have a little chat with maci to! YOU GO!!